Is it possible to hit the terrible twos at the age of one?

If so...OMG..WHAT THE HECK IS THIS CHILD GOING TO BE LIKE WHEN SHE ACTUALLY HITS ?!?! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter is 15 months old and she is having some serious temper tantrums lately. I also thought it wouldn't start until she hit 2, but I researched it and found it typically starts at 1 and ends around 3. Good Luck!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:13 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My son started throwing fits at 7 months.. after he was done with colic :) lol!! so yes
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:46 PM on May. 4, 2010

• yeah it's also likely that the terrible twos will continue through age 5. i think it's just a girl thing lol

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:46 PM on May. 4, 2010

• They have phases. I'm sure there will be 1-2wks where you are wondering if you are going crazy, but then the next few weeks they'll be angels. That's how my son is at least. I've found that keeping them entertained the best you can while they're throwing fits is best. Gives them less time to find something to be upset about :P
    ours

Answer by ours at 5:51 PM on May. 4, 2010

• my son is only 16 monhs old and I ask the same question all the time! I hate when he throws fits cuz it makes me feel like a bad momma but its something all kids go through at some point....thats what I have to keep telling myself daily.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 6:54 PM on May. 4, 2010

• oh yes. my 11 month old has hit....and im sure....my other two went through it too.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:20 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My daughter started the terrible 2's at birth & as she rapidly approaches 15 - I'm not sure much has changed. Girls are SO different. My son couldn't have been more mild mannered.
    KidPhoneAdv

Answer by KidPhoneAdv at 9:03 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Mine too!! Fits for EVERYTHING! If I go to change her diaper, she throws a ROYAL fit!! LOL! I hope it ends soon!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 2:17 PM on May. 6, 2010