looking for part time work that I can do at home

lilgracie

Asked by lilgracie at 5:49 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do PrePaid Legal ... I tripled my investment within my first two weeks and quit my part time job within a month. This is a 38 yr old company with a A+ rating with the better business bureau and trades on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) .. recently named one of the best home business opportunities by Forbes magazine. Also, they offer DAILY direct deposit, so you don’t have to wait for your money!

www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com

I love this business and I love that it gives me the tools to help others !

If you want more info just message me.

Myself and several other people I know have been very successful with this company!

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 5:58 PM on May. 4, 2010

• i work part time and make about 300 a month on the low end.. i do a few different things..
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 7:08 PM on May. 4, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:08 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Im also a Pre-Paid Legal Associate. Everything else is a waste of time in my opinion. Pre-Paid legal makes a great income. Many single mommies are living with the financial freedom they were seeking when they first started.

My Work @ Home Blog

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:05 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Let me know what kind of work you want to do and I'll try to help ya hun.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:22 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I sell for Brown Bag Party. It's the perfect part-time or full-time job for anyone. You EARN 50% commission on sales!!!!! You do not need to purchase a large kit to receive this discount. You do not need to recruit others to earn this discount. You do not have any monthly sales quotas to earn this discount. You will have this 50% commission from the start, for as long as you remain with our company. Work from home and BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!!!! Want more info?Then check out my web site at www.nevadaadulttoys.com
    BBPChrissey

Answer by BBPChrissey at 12:37 PM on May. 8, 2010