Quick & Easy Question for all involved in immigration debate.

If I were to make a journal post re: the History of Immigration not only here in the US but worldwide (or in major countries at least) would you ladies be willing to carry a discussion there or would it be a waste of time?

I'd do it here but it would require a gazillion reply's just to post everything...

I'm looking into it for my own curiosity but would be more than happy to share and discuss whatever I find; but I'm not going to waste the time if no one will end up reading it...

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 6:16 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I would when I get back home, but I don't know if CM lets you post links to journals in answers - sometimes they do, sometimes their panties twist. If you start it, pm it to me and I'll check when I get home.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:17 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I think if I add the html in the Full Editor is should take it; but cool at least that's one =)
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 6:19 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I am interested, but am leaving the house for several hours. I'll check back in later this evening. Thanks for the time and effort.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:21 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Oh it will take a bit to post anyway ladies so no rush; I just didn't want to post it and get like one person say - yeah ok and... lol
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 6:29 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I will read it when I have a chance in either questions or a journal.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:04 PM on May. 4, 2010

• bleh it's taking longer to find info on other countries than I'd hoped...and my eyes are starting to water - hopefully I'll have it done by tomorrow
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:03 PM on May. 4, 2010