should I be nervse

I go to have a pregnancy test done Thursday. DH and I have been let down so many times in the past, so I am affraid that it is going to come out negitive even when I had two postives in the last week. I can't help but to wonder why I am going thru this. Last May I miscarried and now I am scared to death to go over to get it done. I do not produce the hgc hormone and if I am pregnant it 1ill be at least 12 to 15 weeks before it would show up on any test and that includes a blood test. All I am looking for is some comort cause I am scared to death. If you are going to bash or be rude please don't post.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ((((((((hugs to you)))))))))))

Been there. Done that....now I have a 19 year old son. Do not be afraid. The not knowing is worse....soon, you will know...and you will hear what the doc says. You will have a healthy child when it's time to have a healthy child. That's just how it works.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry. I get nervous too. Good luck and here's some baby dust!

baby dust

Anonymous