Toddler Potty?

My son is 19months old. Many of my friends, who have kids around the same age, have gotten toddler potties to just have in the bathroom for their kids to "get used to." Can anyone give recommendations? Would you recommend one that sits on the floor, or one that attaches to a regular toilet seat (and add a step stool)? Thanks! I don't think he's near ready, but would like to just have one to prepare.

mevxoxo

Asked by mevxoxo at 6:31 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my DD has one that fits on the toilet. it hangs on a hook next to the wall, so she can use it on her own. i prefer this kind, because i have enough cleaning to do without adding a bucket of poo from a childs' potty. also, you don't have to worry about transitioning later to the big potty. it's always better to eliminate unnecessary steps :) GL

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 6:34 PM on May. 4, 2010