What would you like for Mother's Day?

I'd love a one hour massage with no pay backs, a mani-pedi, and a nice hot bubble bath. Oh and having the house to myself would be lovely too.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 7:07 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• all i want for mothers day is a day off......someone else can chase and change and feed and clean and all the other stuff i do all day every day.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 7:13 PM on May. 4, 2010

• All I want is my daughter. I have full custody of my 2.5yr old. Her father has visitation every sunday from 12-8pm. He is being difficult when it comes to trading days so I can have her for mother's day. He gets her on father's day! What's the big deal? That's really all I want...all though it would be nice to have that AND have the hubby get up in the morning with the kids, and let me sleep til the afternoon lol
    Anonymous

• Really? All I want are some cut flowers. I recently bought a beautiful new hand painted vase that is starving to be filled with some flowers,lol. I would have done it myself..but hey..Mothers day is around the corner,lol
    Okay..one more thing..PEACE for the day...no arguing,fighting,back talking.But all that right there is just a dream...lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:20 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I want my husband to clean my car inside and out by hand. He had it for a year and just bought a car for himself and it is NOT how it was when I had it first. We are grilling with family at a lake that weekend so also for him to watch my dd while I sit and do nothing!!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:25 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I don't want anything. It would be nice if my boys would behave...ALL day long! That would be awesome! A day of no fighting and arguing...sounds like a dream.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 7:41 PM on May. 4, 2010

• A Dairy Queen cake but of course I'd share it and a homemade card from hubby and son. Maybe a Johnny Jump Up flower I can plant in my garden.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:58 PM on May. 4, 2010

• some pants with buttons :-) I just had a baby and only have maternity jeans, lol... Dh promised to grant my mothers day wish!! :-)
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 8:05 PM on May. 4, 2010

• A nap would be nice. A quiet day.
    Anonymous

• A nice glass of wine and my husband to cook and watch the kiddo. I'll probably get it too. He's a pretty good husband. I like him anyways.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:48 AM on May. 5, 2010

• New shoes! Mine are falling apart.
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 12:51 AM on May. 5, 2010