hcg levels...

I got blood drawn yesterday and i found out today that my hcg levels are at 53,979. I don't know how far along I am since i have irregular periods. My lmp was Feb 13. I took a bunch of tests between then and the second week of april and all were negative. I used opks during april and got surges April 19 and 20. I'm confused though because i just got a bfp Friday may 1. My levels seem really high to me for possibly only being like 3 weeks along. Someone please help me figure this out. My first doc appt isn't for awhile so ill have to wait to find out a due date or anything. Thanks.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 7:14 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• From what i understand only the sonogram can tell, my last period was around new years going by that i would be almost 18 weeks. Saturday the hospital told me my hcg levels were 120,000 that would put me between 12-15 weeks they said. I went for my first sonogram yesterday and judging by the size of the baby I am only 8 weeks. My doctor said no matter what I am 8 weeks.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:22 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Sounds like you're around 10-11 weeks.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 8:47 PM on May. 4, 2010