Do you dream about pigging out?

I lost 5 pounds and then I couldn't wait to chow down but only for one day do you do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• my favorite chow down food isSNYDERS OF HANOVER PRETZEL CHEDDAR CHEESE SANDWICH PRETZELS,THESE ARE MY FAVORITES,can't stop eating em they are so addicting!
    Anonymous

• hell yeah!

since I went clean I haven't had a chocolate bar, christmas treat (that was painful since I'm the baker), easter candy, halloween candy.....

but its not really for the weight loss - I did it to heal my psoriasis and if I eat something "bad" it will flare up in an instant.

I dream all the time about food. lol and TV does NOT help. lol

and now that you mention pretzels.....GAAAAAAAH!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:52 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Well actually I lost weight by not changing my eating meals that much I still ate an occasional chocolate,it's the exercise that made me loose I was taking 3 walks a day 20 minutes each,just a feel good idea to pass on.
    Anonymous