Hey If you do not come on your period does that necessarily means that you pregnant?

sexycarter123

Asked by sexycarter123 at 7:50 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• nope ---it's called amenorrhea....it can be caused from not getting the right or enough nutrients....and/or many athletes miss it when activity and intensity is increased......I'm sure there are other reasons too, but those are the ones I know of !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 7:53 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I must be dense. I have reread this question a few times and I still don't understand what your asking.
    Anonymous

• No, I exercise A LOT. I'm constantly working out (training for a marathon) and run 5ks regularly. I work my body so hard I don't get my period very often. It is on some wacky schedule and I don't get it every month. I was never afraid that this could be mean I'm pregnant since it's been happing since I was 15, except 5 times I really was pregnant.
    eliza738

Answer by eliza738 at 8:24 PM on May. 4, 2010

• sorry, :)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:18 AM on May. 5, 2010