For the Crafty/Decorative inclined....

Everyone has thier "style"....but do you ever get tired of the "style" and decor you have chosen to build your home around? Do you change it when you do?
I like all sorts of different things, and tend to change my mind a lot when something better comes along that I like....any ideas of what I could do int he way of being creative with my home decor/style? xoxo

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 8:00 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• no problem! i know how you feel. i get bored easily :) you can also switch out pictures, or even just frames. lamp shades can be changed, too. check the Salvation Army. i always find cool shades and frames for $1 or $2. throw pillows and rugs help switch things up. if you have a staple gun, recovering your kitchen or decorative chairs is a cinch! make use of old (but pretty) plates by displaying them on top of your kitchen cabinets. i also like peel and stick border, because you don't have to commit to it forever.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:12 PM on May. 4, 2010

• it always helps to have neutral furniture. that way, just changing curtains and other fabrics can transform a room!

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:02 PM on May. 4, 2010

• thanks bestmommyeber! :)
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:12 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Awesome ideas...I really appreciate it!!! :)
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:54 PM on May. 4, 2010