Is my Dh the only man that does this? Just venting!

I know this may sound petty to some of you but why is it that my DH never puts things back in the same place? For example the broom and dustpan. Or the crockpot. Or my favorite mixing bowl. I have to call him at work just so I can clean the floor. I am venting of course but to me it just seems logical to put certain things in the same place. I want to ring his neck....He could care less. It is almost like he is living single or something. He does not consider that others have to find things too. URRRRR!

oliviahank

Asked by oliviahank at 8:04 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, it is annoying. I tell him all the time there is a place for everythign and everything has its place. I hate when I need my broom and it is no where to be found.Grrrr. Just go out in his garage and move stuff everywhere and see how he likes it,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:07 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Welcome to the club, oliviahank....lol

Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 8:10 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Mine does it too.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:13 PM on May. 4, 2010

• lol. 12 years in.....

mine mentions something needs to be put away or go in the garbage then puts it right back where he found it. now THAT is a piss off.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:36 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I say, at least he is using the broom. Be happy for that! lol!
    Anonymous

• Using the broom to sweep up grass outside. Yuck. He has a broom for that. He is just to lazy to get it off the garage wall where I hung it. LOL
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 8:52 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My hubby will lose his belt and then because he never puts anything away will blame me for losing it.
    Anonymous

• Men and details = oil and water
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:43 PM on May. 4, 2010

• oh the guys my husband work with when they see its me calling ask what did he loose now when they answer the phone. he put the baby food in the wrong spot the other day then couldn't find it when the baby was hungry. he also "lost" a package of diapers for some reason they were in our closet instead of on the changing table. its a never endiing battle.
    Stephie280

Answer by Stephie280 at 10:09 PM on May. 4, 2010

• speaking of belts i just moved my husband because he had it hanging on the key rack. go figure.
    Stephie280

Answer by Stephie280 at 10:10 PM on May. 4, 2010