What would you do?

I have a 28- 30 day cycle. I have fertile CM for almost awhole 5 days. We have been TTC for awhile now with no luck. Im trying to get some ideas on when you think I am most fertile, when should I start taking an OPK test and when you would BD. My last AF was on 4/27/10, so that means I am on CD-7. Please dont be mean we are desperate at this point, Im sure a lot of you have been where I am and know how I am feeling. Thank you so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hi There. I am too TTC. Have you tried the ovulation kit? It works really well. I have 28-30 day cycle as well and I normally ovulate on day 11 or 12. I would say for you to start testing on day 8 on the first month just so you can know for sure you haven't missed it. After that you will have an idea when you will be ovulating next time.
    Also, a friend of mine took a natural fertility enhancer called VITEX and got pregnant after been taking it for a month. I might give it a try too. You can buy it at any vitamin shop or whole food store.
    I hope that helps a little bit.
    DeLaiz

Answer by DeLaiz at 9:27 PM on May. 4, 2010