What would you do? (PIOG)

Get more answers and advice in the Trying to Conceive group. Go now!

What would you do?
I have a 28- 30 day cycle. I have fertile CM for almost awhole 5 days. We have been TTC for awhile now with no luck. Im trying to get some ideas on when you think I am most fertile, when should I start taking an OPK test and when you would BD. My last AF was on 4/27/10, so that means I am on CD-7. Please dont be mean we are desperate at this point, Im sure a lot of you have been where I am and know how I am feeling. Thank you so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When you have fertile CM you should have sex. I think you are supposed to take the OPK test when you THINK you're ovulating, and if it's positive DO IT!

Good luck to you sweetie. It's frustrating, but try not to put too much pressure on yourself.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 8:44 PM on May. 4, 2010

• a 28-30 days cycle would mean ovulation around day 14-15 have sex every other day or so starting this week. Try not to think about getting pregnant and focus on the sex and how much you love your man. Enjoy being in the moment. Actually trying to get pregnant makes you a bit tense and stressed which makes your uterus a hostile environment for sperm. Staying calm and relaxed will provide a more friendly place for sperm to be in and increase your chances.
    Anonymous