Do you think

we all should just hand over the control of the country to illegal immigrants?
Or maybe you should just walk away from everything you have worked hard for, house, car etc.. and give it to an illegal family so they can be happy.
What exactly is it you open border people want?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The difference is that someone forced the Jews to relocate. No one is making the illegals relocate, they are doing so of their own free will.

Two major differences. The people where they are relocating to are sick and tired of them fleeing from their 'terrible' country ~ but bringing all of their problems with them. No one here is rounding them up and stuffing them in ovens. The people here just want them to go back where they came from and do things the right way.

Now, I'm going to go send a very nasty complaint to the company that I bought my drama protection bubble from ... I just don't think I got my money's worth.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 12:05 AM on May. 5, 2010

• the destruction of America.
    Anonymous

• no. i don't want that at all. but i also refuse to sit back and say "well at least it's not me!" i won't sit quietly and watch another Holocaust take place right here on American soil. i'm only second generation to this country. my grandmother came here (legally) from Sicilyin 1950. although it wasn't easy for her, no one pointed a gun in her face and demanded papers, just because she looked ethnic. that's terrible and 100% wrong. no one, legal or otherwise, deserves that treatment. if you disagree on that point, you should really talk to a Holocaust survivor.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:56 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Wow bestmommy, a little dramatic, are ya? Ask any holocaust survivor if they would consider it the same and they would call you nuts.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like somebody slept thru history class a lot, if they think immigration law in AZ is even CLOSE to what the Germans did during the Holocaust. Good golly!!! Oh, I know, there was no history, just drama class!!
    Anonymous

• I think the Jewish people would have rather been shipped to Israel, then kept prisoner.

Anonymous

• the Holocaust started out exactly like this, with the Jews being "relocated". it's wrong!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 10:45 PM on May. 4, 2010

• AZ has the right idea and im the daughter of two immigrants that came here legally,
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 12:38 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Well, I see that question didn't get answered. How on earth did you come up with relocating jews out of that question. Fact is there is no connection and there is no illegal who wants to answer the question because all they want is to hide away in America getting the benefits usually reserved for legal people. They may not even think they deserve it but they feel they have to do it to save their family. Whatever they think they need to do it legally.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:04 AM on May. 5, 2010