Looking for a legit stay at home job.

I have seen so many jobs online to stay at home. I want to know ones that are legit. I dont want to have to invest money into some pyramid thing or anything like that. Where do I find them? I want to be able to stay at home with my kids. Childcare is way too expensive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Try phone actress. You can be dirty sex phone operator.
    Anonymous

• http://www.wecanhireyou.com/
    Anonymous

• KGB usually has openings.
    http://542542.com/agent
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:41 PM on May. 4, 2010

• FIND WORK AT HOME JOBS CLICK HERE!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:00 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Hey, I work from home with THE BEST there is. It is a publicly trade company that has been in A+ standing with the BBB for 10+ years!

You can check it all out HERE

Send me a message if you want to hear more. I will be more than happy to fill you in.

Best of luck to you in your search, be careful!

xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 9:21 PM on May. 4, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:07 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I do PrePaid Legal ... I tripled my investment within my first two weeks and quit my part time job within a month. This is a 38 yr old company with a A+ rating with the better business bureau and trades on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) .. recently named one of the best home business opportunities by Forbes magazine. Also, they offer DAILY direct deposit, so you don’t have to wait for your money!

www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com

I love this business and I love that it gives me the tools to help others !

If you want more info just message me.

Myself and several other people I know have been very successful with this company!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 10:45 PM on May. 4, 2010

• There are many legitimate companies. I have been with one for 4 years. You can request information here http://www.evelyn1.fourpointconsultants.com
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:10 PM on May. 4, 2010

• This is what I do from home. I'm happy to help with any questions or details.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:20 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I sell for Brown Bag Party. It's the perfect part-time or full-time job for anyone. You EARN 50% commission on sales!!!!! You do not need to purchase a large kit to receive this discount. You do not need to recruit others to earn this discount. You do not have any monthly sales quotas to earn this discount. You will have this 50% commission from the start, for as long as you remain with our company. Work from home and BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!!!! Want more info?Then check out my web site at www.nevadaadulttoys.com.
    BBPChrissey

Answer by BBPChrissey at 12:35 PM on May. 8, 2010