What would you do if your teen son started dating a teen girl that already had 2 kids by 2 different dads?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• we would leave town!
    Lovey1234

Answer by Lovey1234 at 9:34 PM on May. 4, 2010

• oh dear . . . i'm not looking forward to the teenage years. that would be an awful situation. is this just a random question, or are you really faced with it?

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 8:48 PM on May. 4, 2010

• have him sit for the kids so he can see how hard it is...... do you think they will stay together? is she willing to just be with him & him with her? is he ready to be a dad? if he is not ready to be a dad he should not date her because the kids will get attached.. talk to him let him know ( gently) how you feel..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 8:50 PM on May. 4, 2010

• freak!
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:52 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Ship him off to military school and give the young lady some money to go away. If she had the integrity to refuse it then I'd worry slightly less, but still keep an eye on her.
    Anonymous

• OH HELLLLL NO.
    Anonymous

• i would never allow him to associate with a teen girl who had babies.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:05 PM on May. 4, 2010

• wow !!!! I would sit down and have a real long talk with him and tell him !!!!! He is a teenager and needs to be care free ( but not to care free of course ) Does not needs that added stress to his life and I would rather he not date her.
    Anonymous

• I think that its pretty amazing that your son is wanting to take on someone who has two kids already....most grown men wont do that, but I would talk to him about these responsiblities. Another just because she has two children does not mean she is a bad person she just because she made bad choices.
    Anonymous

• I don't think I would allow it. I would be concerned with what that girl has on her agenda...is she looking for a "father" for her babies? Is she looking for money? How come she didn't learn to use protection after the first child? Too many red flags.
    Anonymous