Do you ever wonder if your raising a Jeffrey Dahmer type of child?

After watching a documentary on that sicko, makes me look harder into my own childrens behaviors. You never know if youre raising the next crazy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on May. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have similar thought when I watch intervention and they show baby pictures and videos of the drug addicts. Some of them where so cute and smart and then their whole life changes.
    ------------------------------------
    That part always makes me want to cry...we all start off so innocent and then life takes a dump on us and that innocence is obliterated.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 7:44 AM on May. 5, 2010

• i think my nephew (who i love dearly and would do anything for) might be next generation Dahmer. he's a very disturbed child.
    Anonymous

• LOL well mine is still very young but I've wondered things like that before. I mean I know most psychos have serious childhood issues which I'm pretty sure (and thankful to say) my child will never have but then there are some people that are just straight up born psycho....and that makes you wonder!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I know right.Some people are really just born that way. They could have the most perfect parents, an awesome child hood and still, something in thier brain just doesnt quite click. Its a scary thought. Theres nothing you can do about it.
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• The serial killer or the character in Office Space? LOL!
    No and not necessarily.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:34 PM on May. 4, 2010

• "That part always makes me want to cry...we all start off so innocent and then life takes a dump on us and that innocence is obliterated. " Sometimes true, but most times it is we grow up and start making very poor choices. Acountability people!
    Anonymous