Do you remember how much pain you went through while going through your divorce?

But now you realize it was all a blessing in disguise because life is so much better than it ever could have been if you had stayed trapped in that marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• i am so very thankful for the heartbreak, it helps me realize every day how strong i am and how much i can endure. it taught me to look forward and never back, he did the right thing and i hope he's happy (but a small part of me wants him to be miserable too :P)
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:21 PM on May. 4, 2010

• absoluytely.my 1st marriage was a disaster. and now for the past 20 years i hv been married and in love with the most wonderful kind considerate sexy and all out great man. i would hv missed all this if i stayed married to my 1st husband and he was just plain mean and then some. i was so unhappy and emotionally abused . it was difficult to go thru with it but i wouldnt change a thing.
    Anonymous

• Not pain-- anger, frustration, total shock and disbelief. And a lot of disappointment in the legal system. Judges and sheriffs are elected and not appointed!!! Vote for people tough on domestic violence.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:20 PM on May. 4, 2010