He broke up with me but..

So he broke up with me but he still want to have sex with me. He knows that I still care for him deeply and he claims that he still care for me too but I don't know what to do. I do want to continue to have sex with him but not if thats all he wants. I feel like he is trying to have his cake and eat it too but how do I fight the urge of wanting to have sex with him. We talk almost everyday just like when we were together. Will I be stupid if I continue to have sex with my ex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• He is using you....sure sex can be great...but will you be happy without your emotional needs being met?
    Anonymous

• As long as you realize he is probably using you and most likely having sex with others than you can do what you want.
    Anonymous

• Do not do it. He is totally using you. You sound like you have some respect for yourself. Show that to him and tell him to piss off.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:46 PM on May. 4, 2010

• he is wiping his feet on a door mat....you. pull that rug out from underneath you. he will screw you until he starts screwing someone else. why give him sex when he can't give you more. i could never see giving sex to someone when they don't commit to you. that is why i held out with my now husband. i just took me yrs pf being used for sex to realize why buy the milk when you can get the cow for free.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:57 PM on May. 4, 2010