How can I get over my ex if..

My ex and I talk everyday as if we're still together, this is making it extra hard for me to get over him. My feelings are actually getting stronger and its so crazy. I don't want him to feel some type of way if I just change my number and delete him off of facebook. We said that we will still be friends since we ended on good terms but this is just making it harder for me. Please help me out ladies. What should I do in this situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• if you really want to get over him you have to completely cut him out of the picture...atleast until you have moved on.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:01 PM on May. 4, 2010

• i agree with the pp== u have to stop taking his calls and go and meet some new friends. u can never b friends with an ex. its just not possible and if u hv no children u hv no reason to stay in touch. use your self control and remember y u r no longer a couple. write it down and stick it on the mirror if need be. u will nvr move on if u r still looking backward instead of to the future. good luck. and dont make a big deal and tell him this is what u want to or r going to do---. just do it/
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 9:34 PM on May. 4, 2010