Not happy with my hair, should I go back and let them know?

I just went to get my hair highlighted today and it just didn't turn out the way I was expecting (the color doesn't look much different really) I didn't complain at the time, but now I regret not saying anything. Should I go back and let them know? I don't want a refund, but maybe they could do it again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yes, they will fix it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:02 PM on May. 4, 2010

• yes. go back in and politely ask if they could fix it. any legit stylist will happily comply. if she gives you any problems, speak to a manager. when it's finally to your liking, give her a nice tip.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:03 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Ugh....I completely understand. In fact, I had a bad highlight job done three weeks ago and I just put a bottle of brown dye on it Sunday night. I don't have the guts to go back in. If you do, go in and tell them you don't like it. We pay enough for it! Good luck!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:22 PM on May. 4, 2010

• call the stylist personally, and tell her/him that you aren't satisfied. be nice about it, tho. (if you come across like a witch, you're not likely to get any results...not that you seem like the type, but some people behave badly when they aren't satisfied with their hair...lemme tell ya, it gets ya nothing.!) anyhoo, say what the problem is, what you expected, and what you want her/him to do about it. DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO THE COLOR YOURSELF!
    really, though, i wish people would speak up at the time of their appointment, if something is wrong or not quite right. we are in the business of 'return' business, and therefore, want to make you happy. if we aren't, we need to know about it, so the 'problem' can be fixed, and we can maintain a relationship with you, the client.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:49 AM on May. 5, 2010

• yes - I got a haircut one time that I didn't care for, wasn't what I had asked for so I let them know. They offered to let another stylist cut it for no additional charge and I agreed, and was very happy with the results.

Answer by missanc at 8:18 AM on May. 5, 2010