Hair and nails... Growing like crazy!

I cut my hair just past my sholders when i was about 3 months pergnant and now im 36wks and i realized today that i can actually sit on it now!! I dont pay attention to how long it is cause i always cut my hair once a year around my birthday and ware it up everyday because my kids pull it. But we had our family pics done today so i decided to have it down and i was shocked at how fast it grew because it normally grows pretty slow.

And my finger nails... My gosh! They are growing uncontrolably also and crazy thick! So thick that if i try cutting them with nail clippers they just crack and brake off. I have to go somewhere and pay to have them filed down! Even the guys who do them comment on how strong they are.

Im relating this all with being pregnant. True? Does this happen to you also? I dont remember it being this bad with my other two pregnancies. It really is crazy. Lol

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 9:05 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ive only had one child, but while I was pregnant with him I experienced the same thing.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:08 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I've only had one pregnancy and didn't experience any of that but I've heard of it happening.
    Anonymous

• Yep and after they are born, you will see alot of that hair falling out too. Hormone fluctuation.
    Anonymous