Quit smoking help

can anyone give me some tips on how to quit cold turkey? like, what helped former smokers and what not.
I get angry without a cigarette but i HATE smoking..I really want to quit w/o quitting aids..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just thought about who would suffer the most when smoking finally made me sick. Because smoking makes everyone sick in some way or another. And I knew how much it would hurt my sister to see me suffer a terrible illness. I just thought of that every time I wanted one. It worked for me.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:23 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I just started Chantix today............... and gagg.......... the taste of a ciggarette (I tried) makes me want to puke.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:28 PM on May. 4, 2010

• lots of oral sex
    Anonymous

• Just make up your mind. And find something else to do when you would normally smoke.

Like for me, we hang out outside a lot. And I smoked a lot then too. So instead I started breaking sticks, into small little peices. And after dinner, instead of smoking, I'd wash dishes or take a shower or something else till the feeling passed.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:20 AM on May. 5, 2010