What do you guys think???

So i'm 35 weeks pregnant. Last night i distinctly remember being woken up from a VERY painful braxton hicks rubbing my belly and falling right back to sleep. Then i had a dream that I gave birth to my baby while i was sleeping in my bed and when i woke up she was sleeping next to me. I've been getting the braxton hicks on and off all day but only a few every few hours... and ive noticed that ive been very crampy without the braxton hicks... and have made frequent trips to the bathroom that dont have to do with my bladder. My pelvic pain that ive been having since week 28 is also starting to get worse and worse with each day that goes by.... Do you think maybe i could go into labor soon???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its possible. but of course time will tell:)
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 9:55 PM on May. 4, 2010

• sound s like you may
    Anonymous

• This could continue for weeks. For your sake, I hope not. GL!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:09 PM on May. 4, 2010

• That definately sounds like your body is preparing. Although, jademom is right it could continue for another couple of weeks. I hope for your sake that it doesn't, because that must be a miserable state that you're in. Personally, I believe dreams are your subconscience telling your conscience what it should know. And maybe your dreams are telling you the baby is coming.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:24 PM on May. 4, 2010