are we crazy?

We want to have number 3 and we live in a small cozy 3 bedroom home. Both kids have their own room now and if we add another to the family they will be sharing a room with us. We will probably add onto the house eventually or move, but the baby would have to share our room for a good 1-2 years. Has anyone else done this and did it work for you? or is this just wrong? Im not getting any younger so I dont want to wait.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you think ou'll be comfortable than go for it, do you not want any of your children to share a room? because that way your new baby would have his/her own room and the older two could share,.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 9:55 PM on May. 4, 2010

• thanks for your answer :)
    my other two are a girl and a boy ten years plus older that this one would be, thanks tho. Why my husband and I waithed so long i have no idea,... lol
    Anonymous

• like pp said, there are other options.
    when we bought our house we were pregnant with what we thought was #3, but it was actually #3 and #4. we got a 3 bedroom home. now we are pregnant with #5. the baby will stay with us for the first year, but we would do that regardless. for us, if we have another boy, all the boys (4)would move into the master bedroom, the girl would stay in the nursery, and dh and i would take the med sized room. we are all hoping for a girl! then we would have 2 girls in the nursery, and 3 boys in the medium sized room. my dad is already working on turning our double bunk into a triple bunk.
    we will hopefully add another room too!
    good luck with your decisions!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:01 PM on May. 4, 2010

• lol, we are expecting number 3 and live in a one bedroom, but we are still bedsharing with our other two that are still young and they do have a little playroom for now that we can turn into a bedroom, but we adjust, even when things seem impossible
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:03 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I got 3 kids in a 3 bedroom sharing a room isnt a big deal
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 10:45 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Loads of kids share rooms just fine. I know a family that's wealthy enough for a larger home, but stay in a home where it's 2 kids to a room specifically for the purpose of teaching their kids to share.

They say their kids will have to share a room when they get married, so they might as well learn how to do it now.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:55 PM on May. 4, 2010

• We are pregnant with our surprise child #3 and my children 3 yr old boy and 1 yr old girl will share a room until we move into our new home where my son will share a room with the new baby a boy....
    shonrose

Answer by shonrose at 10:59 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Kids, especially opposite sex kids, can share a bedroom until puberty just fine. It promotes sharing, but after puberty if they share at all it should be same sex only.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 8:56 AM on May. 5, 2010