Are we crazy??

We want to have number 3 and we own a small cozy 3 bedroom home. Both kids have their own room now and if we add another to the family they will be sharing a room with us. We will probably add onto the house eventually or move, but the baby would have to share our room for a good 1-2 years. Has anyone else done this and did it work for you? or is this just wrong? Im not getting any younger so I dont want to wait.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• why can't the baby share a room with a sibling? my boys share a room, and they won't have it any other way. we offered the spare bedroom to my oldest, but he didn't want to leave his brother lol!

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:57 PM on May. 4, 2010

• thanks for your answer :)
    my other two are a girl and a boy ten years plus older that this one would be, thanks tho. Why my husband and I waithed so long i have no idea,... lol
    Anonymous

• I live in a tiny 3 bedroom house only 800sf. The house next door is exactly the same. I think it's hard for just the three of us in this house. But the neighbor lady had 13 kids! I can't imagine how she did it.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:03 PM on May. 4, 2010

• i live in a 3 bedroom house with 4 kids. two kids share a room the oldest has his own room and the baby will share a room with us till he is 1 then i have no clue what i'm going to do. i keep changing my mind on where to put him. lol. i have all boys. yes you can do it. It makes things a little more cozy in the house anyways.
    Stephie280

Answer by Stephie280 at 10:15 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My son shared a room with me until 10. The bed until 5. We had no choice. He is fine and independent if you are worried about that. LOL Go for it. By the time he is bigger, the other will be too.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:19 PM on May. 4, 2010

• You do what is right for your family.
    If you think that it's will work out for you to do this, then go for it.
    Sharing a room for the first 1-2 years can be good and bad. Once you move baby into their own room it might be a hard adjustment, as they were used to you always sleeping a few feet away.
    Either way, do what you feel is right for you and your family. You're living with the situation, so it's what you're comfortable with!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:14 PM on May. 4, 2010