39 weeks and frequent bowel movements

okay im 39 weeks and 3 days now i dnt remember having this with my first child but i been using the bathroom number 1, every 5 mins it can even be a little drip and number 2 like every 30 to an hr. i know it's T.M.I. but is my body gettin ready for the big day? also what are other signs to look for other than contractions......oh yea i really havent had an appetite today either....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's healthy and normal. Once you lose the mucus plug you know you're getting close. As for labor and contractions....it's a very very intense pain not one that is easily mistaken. Hope that helps.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:14 PM on May. 4, 2010

• You are headed to labor and delivery. Your body is preparing you. Look for contractions, also be on the look out if you lose your mucus plug. Some people never notice, and some do.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:43 PM on May. 4, 2010

• TheDiva is right!!! Cogratulations mamma... I wish you all the best!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:49 PM on May. 4, 2010

• That baby is sitting ontop of everything. She's probably head down and really in that canal with everything else.
    Don't be alarmed if you start going poo a lot more too. That means the baby is locked a loaded, ready for decent. Though decent could be a little while off.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:58 PM on May. 4, 2010