is anyone else going threw the same thing i am?

holy crap! I am so freaking sick and tired of my husbands damn mood swings. its like hes a women pms'ing. one second hes all lovey dovey, then the next minute hes fucking telling me "he gives me permission to see other men" WTF? I mean seriously, this kind of shit will either drive someone to drink, or just write off men for good. does anyone else have a spouse that does this to them. (yes I said spouse, Ive got no clue what all the bullshit initials are around here SO, DS, etc.. WTF??)

upallnitescrapn

Asked by upallnitescrapn at 10:18 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• My baby daddy is crazy like that too.... I feel like I am dating a hormonal women
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:21 PM on May. 4, 2010

• While were at it I could use some educating too. Please won't somebody post a list of definitions for all those abbreviations?? I thank you kindly!!
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:22 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I think the acronym you are looking for is DH (darling husband). LOL. Anyway, in short, yes! My husband has mood swings bad and I've even called him a woman. He tells me I'm hurting his feelings when I haven't done anything and gets upset really easy and then the next day he's lovey dovey cuz he feels guilty for being a jerk the day before. He's a recovering alcoholic and hasn't been sober, but for about a month. He has underlying emotional issues that make him act this way. You need to find out what your DH's are, and try to be sympathetic to that. For example you could say: "I understand that you are going through a lot of stuff right now, but you don't need to take it out on me." Don't put up with it, but at the same time, try to be a good listener and empathize with his emotional state. Hope that helps.
    Anonymous

• SO - significant other
    DH - dear husband
    DS - dear son
    DD - dear daughter
    MIL - mother in law
    SS - stepson
    GL - good luck
    KWIM - know what i mean
    IMO - in my opinion
    OP - original poster
    PP - previous poster
    etc. you get the point
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:25 PM on May. 4, 2010

• ive said "dont take it out on me" more times than you can shake a stick at. hes got some damn issues to sort out. wish i could freakn be on my damn own.
    upallnitescrapn

Answer by upallnitescrapn at 10:26 PM on May. 4, 2010

• oh yeah! My hubby is way worse then a PMSing woman! Same with you he'll be all cool and collected and then the next he'll be yelling at me for the smallest things and blaming me for stupid things. It drives me crazy! I always tell him to go pop a midol.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:36 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Is he Bipolar he needs to go get checked out...GL
    Anonymous

• Buy him some midol
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 10:38 PM on May. 4, 2010

• No More like HMS you know Hormonal man syndrom This makes normal men evil and hard to deal with. Mine is like a woman all of the time making comments like how dumb all of us are and hurting our feelings. I guess this is why he going to be the ex soon enough or he is already the ex for me. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:55 PM on May. 4, 2010

• THROUGH..
    Anonymous