32 weeks pregnant...

And I feel like I am never gonna get to hold my baby.... I am very impatient, and I keep having dreams of my baby but I feel like I am still at the beginning of this pregnancy!!! Anyone else feel like this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think every pregnant lady in the history of pregnant ladies has felt like this.
    There's a point in the pregnancy where you're ready, but the pregnancy just keeps going on and on.
    Little baby will come soon enough, but we all know soon enough isn't soon enough.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:50 PM on May. 4, 2010

• The last couple weeks always go the slowest. The beginning flys by but once you round the home stretch, it seems like time is standing still.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:58 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Totally normal mom to be dreams. It'll come faster than you think and you'll wish you had spent less time thinking this way.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 1:11 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I just hit 32wks yesterday- already starting to dialate (2cm) and it feels like its not going to come soon enough! Im not a tall person and I feel like Im all baby and just miserable the past 2weeks! Hopefuly we schedual our repeat c-section tomorrow so I at least have a day to look towards.
    szeimetz

Answer by szeimetz at 10:47 AM on May. 5, 2010