Christians, would you like to share a time when Jesus did help you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i have an amazing story of how i became a Christian.....bear with me because it is looong...

when i was a teenager i got into a lot of bad things parties hard drugs and dabbled in witch craft. when i was 18 after trying to get off the drugs and not being able too. i started having these vivid dreams. in the dreams i was with "friends" fellow dope heads and doing things. then a few days later it would happen in real life. well. on one particular occasion i had a dream i went to my dealers house. at this time i was sober and trying to stay that way. but my dealer also once being a firend i went to visit. jsut to visit. ok in my dream i went to her house and was sitting on her couch and talking and one of my other "friends" walked in and had a gun. in my dream i asked what is that. my "friend" said its a gun dont worry its not loaded, ..cont..
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 11:04 PM on May. 4, 2010

• in my dream i got shot and stumbled down the road looking for help. obviously because i was sober my once "firends" had turned on me. well the day after good friday 2003 it really happened. in real life i went to my ex dealers house to visit and low and behold my friend waled in wiht a gun. jsut as in my dream i asked what is that? they replied the same in real life as in my dream..."its a gun dont worry its not loaded" i got up and ran as soon as i got home i called my gandpa and begged him to take me to a baptist church i had gone to as a small child. when i go there i was surprised to be on a saturday there was a carnival/revival going on...i was approached by a man i will never forget his voice and he took me inside and led me down the romans road.....on april19 2003 i was saved and set free from my addictions. and i continued to struggle and cope with the realization of all the horrible things i ahd done.....cont..
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 11:09 PM on May. 4, 2010

• ...cont.....i would have nightmares where people and demons were chasing me..and wake up crying out for Jesus to help me..it happened so often i was afraid to sleep..until on night i had the most beautiful dream it ws seven years ago and i remember it as if it were last night. i was running from pretty much my past in my dream all my sins and demons were chasing me angry because i had givin it up...and all of a sudden i was in a mighty shadow....i look up and i see a beautiful three headed eagle....i was in the shadow of its wings and it was protecting me......and at the end of the dream i was looking at myself in a mirror and i had a rainbow circling my head....and with in the rainbow it said you are saved by grace. i slept well that night. and to me it was the Lord telling a scared newly saved sinner it is ok you belong to me now and i am and will protect you....i love Jesus. he saved my life, in more ways than one!!!!
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 11:14 PM on May. 4, 2010