could he be belitting me and putting me down cause he really wants a divorce?

it doesnt matter what i do its never a good enough, and when i ask him to spend time with me, try to hug/touch him, or even if a i say "babe...." he wont let me finish my thought b4 he jumps down my throat and starts yelling at me saying im needy..he is fine with going for days or weeks without touching or spending quality time with me...he is always telling me to f;ing leave... and to take the kids with me, im the main lease holder on the house and all the bills are in my name, and if i dont let him have his way he threatens to not pay the bills. he stays up till 3 or 4 am online then sleeps all day then when the kids go to bed he gets up to watch tv, and him having to do anything with the kids its like torture he acts like they are my kids and not ours, and yes he is the bio daddy. he wants to do what he wants when he wants and spend on money on what he wants, and stuff the kids need isnt important, your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Holy shit. I can't believe you even need to ask this question! It sounds like he doesn't even LIKE you let alone LOVE you. Get divorced....unless you want to spend the rest of your life like this. He will never change no matter how much you want him to. I wouldn't even bother with marriage counselling, there would be no point in this situation.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 1:05 AM on May. 5, 2010

• girl kick his ass out. You said your the main lesser, he cant make you live espeically with him wanting you to keep the kids. Pack he's shit up and put it to the curb and call the polce to get rid of him. You dont deserve that kind of treatment,.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:10 PM on May. 4, 2010

• *leave
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:11 PM on May. 4, 2010

• You have the upper hand sweetie. dont let your kids see you like this. they will think that that is ok and they might be in the same type of relationship when they grow older. Id say kick him out. change the locks, pack his bags and serve him with the paperwork. when hes ready to change he'll come to you, if not. Honey, you can never change a person. its possible, but dont count on it. Have someone with you like your mom or a close friend to help you get through this. If hes really bad get a restraining order or something. abuse is never good, physically or emotionally. Also, make sure you change the name on credit cards or checking account or cancel them. you dont want to get yourself into any financial trouble. trust me. dont be weak dear, be strong. for you and your children. see a therapist if you need someone to talk to as well. good luck honey. :) My prayers go with you.
    pinkrebelette

Answer by pinkrebelette at 11:47 PM on May. 4, 2010

• kiss his ass to the curb and stop letting him stress but make sure he pays the bills for the month though. there is no reason for you to be that relationship when its he make it obvious that he doesn't want you or his kids. Kick ass out you can do way better by yourself . your home should be a calm and happy place to be since it where you spend most of your time
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:11 AM on May. 5, 2010

• This relationship is over...sorry...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:28 AM on May. 5, 2010