Am I crazy??

Okay, so we are a blended family. He has 2, I have 1, and we have a dd together. His are here full time and I've been mom since his oldest was almost 3. I am more of a babysitter for them during the week, they do live with us full time, but after 7 years nobody in their lives sees me as mom, but them. It's 4 kids here full time, but I really want another baby.
I think. Every time, I tell myself, we're not ready, it's not a good idea.....the reasons keep coming. Is it because I'm older and know what all the risks are? I had my last one at 24, I'm 30 now and a lot more problems lay on my shoulders....Ugh. Any advice from yall?

Dh is fine with whatever decision I make, he agrees with all reasons on yes and no. He said his only no is a selfish one and that being that our other 4 are older now and we have a small freedom we haven't ever had.

Peanut_Farley

Asked by Peanut_Farley at 11:04 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I grew up with 6 brothers and sister, and honestly loved having all those siblings.

I personally couldn't do it (I started having kids too late in life) but I'm totally supportive of families that want to be large - assuming they have the physical, emotional, and financial health to pull it off.
    Anonymous

• If you have to worry and stress about it this much then you probably shouldn't have another baby. Be happy with the ones you have now :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:28 AM on May. 5, 2010