Silly nervousness!

I'm due any day and have a ridiculous problem! I'm more worried about breastfeeding than I am giving birth. Labor with my daughter was 17 hours but it wasn't terrible, she wouldn't latch on I was stressed and my milk never really came in, pumped all day for a lousy ounce. Things are completely different this time and I've read everything I can and taken classes but am still more worried about successfull breastfeeding than giving birth!! PLEASE HELP!

kenzsmama

Asked by kenzsmama at 11:04 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when you go in, let them know. they can have an LC there to help you as soon as baby's born.

the BEST way to get a good start is immediately after baby's born - lights down - and start bf asap. tell your delivery nurse your worries.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:11 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Worrying isn't going to help with anything so try to relax. If it's meant to be it'll work out :) I remember how much I stressed about it after my twins were born and it just got me wound up which in turn made BFing more difficult.

Deep breaths ;) You'll do fine!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:26 AM on May. 5, 2010