Help ASAP Please

since 4:50 ive been getting pains around my rib cage, heart, and in between my breasts. i cant really explain the feeling but it really hurts, sometimes i feel like i cant breathe. im 19. does anybody know what it might mean?? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Health

• BUMP for you. I get the same pain and I'm only 22. I've had them for a while now, before I even had kids and dr can never explain it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:08 PM on May. 4, 2010

• it could be as simple as Acid Reflux go and get some tums or pepto and see if it helps, if not go to the ER just to make sure. I get the sharp burning pain, but its that damn reflux
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 11:09 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Have you had any bowel or stomach trouble? If so it could be a gallbladder problem.

If not it could be something as simple as gas. If you think it could be gas, take some gas x and go for a walk. If it is gas that should help it break down and the pain will go away.

If you get any pain radiating through your arms, or if you get out of breath and weak, then go directly to the ER. That coud be some kind of heart problem.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:09 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I agree about the reflux or gas or gall bladder/ appendix thing. If you develop a fever, go in. Did you eat anything that could make you gassy? Try drinking something with bubbles, lay flat on your stomach, take Motrin for the pain. Also, could be an anxiety attack. If it worsens or if you have other symptoms, go in.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:13 PM on May. 4, 2010

• that's what hurt, also my back, when i had gall stones. i had to have my gall bladder removed. it mainly only hurt for a while after i had something to eat, i was limited to salad for a while until they got it out. GL
    Anonymous

• Chest Pain - Costochondritis on MedicineNet

It could be this..I've had it and it's very painful but it's not life threatening. If you get any worse go get checked out right away.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:24 AM on May. 5, 2010