Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok so someone in a previous question said to make him(dh) would someon go about doing that?


Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Lawyer up. A lawyer can advise on the right way to go about it so that you get what you want. If you can't afford a lawyer look for legal aid where you live. A lot of lawyers will work pro bono for legal aid.

    Answer by Keksie at 10:10 AM on May. 5, 2010

  • just kick his ass out of they house. File for seperation/divorce and pack all his things and leave it on the front porch. usually the parent keeping the kids keeps the place they both shared or the court will see who can afford it and then the one that cant leaves. Happen in my parents divorce. My mom had to leave becasue she wouldnt afford to live in the house. Usually it depends of the couple if they want to keep it civil and they are civil towards each other they can talk about it and talk whats best for the kids. Keeping the kids where they live is usually best and keeping them away from the fighting.

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:23 PM on May. 4, 2010

  • If you live in a house and own it together you can't throw him out where I live. But that's Canada so I don't know the laws about that where you are.
    When the residence is considered the matrimonial home you both have a right to live there and you cannot make him leave. Unless he's being abusive you're stuck with him until you can come to an agreement or family court sorts it out for you when they decide who gets what from your marriage.

    Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:59 PM on May. 4, 2010

  • throw his shit out and change the locks

    Answer by symle456 at 12:08 AM on May. 5, 2010

Next question in Relationships
child support question........

Next question overall (Pets)
Funky eye