WOW just WOW

Where's the outpoor of help for others that you people ranted and raved about for flipping haiti...No texting or pledging for the redcross to send help... It's sickening that United Stated breaks its back to help every other country in the world when they have a natural disaster but let something happen on the soil of the good ol USA you barely hear about it...HOW FREAKING IRONIC is that?? Every one that can help out should text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to help TN. Many of AMERICAN'S need OUR help.

WhoCares224

Asked by WhoCares224 at 11:24 PM on May. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i agree with you. It annoyed me with haiti and look whats happen now with us and no other country is coming to help us. No one will come help us either when the big earthquake hits the northwest. I always donate when I can to help people here in the us
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:27 PM on May. 4, 2010

• This again?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:29 PM on May. 4, 2010

• My parents live outside of Nashville and I just got off the phone with them... The devestation around the Cumberland River... Just wow.. Memphis, too... Don't expect any celeb to rush to TN to help... The beauty of the Heartland of America, they help each other. They NEED HELP... We believe in Second Harvest Foodbank, who normally gives the help.. From this storm, they are at risk. No power for them to keep food from spoiling in some of their locations... Please, if you can.. Help. Call them and see what you can do.. I am sure there are other organizations that many other cmr's can post to help also....

http://www.secondharvestmidtn.org/?q=node/194

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:31 PM on May. 4, 2010

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:36 PM on May. 4, 2010

• I was just telling my mom this today. we have a huge oil spill and tenn. is being flooded out and nobody gives shit. we never get any help from any other country yet we will bend over backwards and go way out of our way to help pthers. we should stop
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:37 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Well Dustermommy is this is being said again, then it must have some weight to it... The US is always coming to the aid of some country, and when this country has a disaster ....wheres the help? where is the outpoor of people asking others to help? I don't see it and quite honestly don't expect too... Sad just sad!!!!!!
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 11:38 PM on May. 4, 2010

• you are so right where anyone agrees with you are not i do .Is there not corruption in every form of gov.from the highest to te smallest.???
    guitarlady

Answer by guitarlady at 11:38 PM on May. 4, 2010

• While I agree with you, I'm pretty sure the city of Nashville alone has a lot more resources than the entire country of Haiti. The devastation in TN isn't leaving thousands of children orphaned.
    Anonymous

• I take back the celebs... I bet Country Music Stars will help their states/communities. I even think they will do it 'under the radar' without much publicity... jmo
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:41 PM on May. 4, 2010

• Well Dustermommy is this is being said again, then it must have some weight to it...

Not the things you're whining about. Sure, it sucks that there is not more coverage when people in the US need help, but to gripe and compare TN to Haiti is comparing Apples and Oranges. They are nothing alike, and the situations are in no way the same. THAT is what I am tired of hearing, and what doesn't really have any merit.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:43 PM on May. 4, 2010