home-classroom

in our new house ( building it) ...we have a alrge room that is going to be a classroom for our kids ( who our oldest will be homeschooled, starting enxt year....also my best friends son....and then later on our younger sons will be also) .....anyways I have been looking for furniture for it and i cant seem to find any... I need to find tables ( desks) for each of the kids...a chalk board that can go on the wall ( i dont really want to use chalkboard paint) ...and other things that can go in the room ( like storage areas) and some educational things ( like a big map for the wall, abc wall "stickers" , etc)

websites would be a big help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you could go to your local pubic school to see if they need to get rid of anything. I think IKEA has some REALLY cute desks and you can always build some shelves as a class project. =) My best friend growing up had a class room like the one you want. His parents got it from the schools. good luck!
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 12:03 AM on May. 5, 2010

• well I want it all to match and to be very colorful... not really the kind they have at school

but thanks, I will try Ikea !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Check discount school supply online. They have tons of stuff, it might be a little pricey though...
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:34 AM on May. 5, 2010

• www.lakeshorelearning.com  will have everything you're looking for, a bunch of stuff you never thought of, and tons of things that are just too cute to pass up.  They're not cheap, but they're thorough.  There may be an actual store near you, but you can order online if there is not.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:33 PM on May. 5, 2010