i feel like i am paddling up rapaids without hope....

and i cant talk about it to anyone because as soon as i open my mouth i get bashed. i feel like everyone is against me...and my ideas. it is annoying...do you ever feel like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• All the time.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:05 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Yes. That is normal.

You can talk to us online, we are here for each other! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 5, 2010

• no i know better than to share my probs here ....it will only end up in a 19 page bashing session...i know i tried a few days ago..lol..i just wish i could find others who think the same as i do...who agree with me ....or who would atleast agree to dissagree and find an alternate solution...i mean isnt that the right thing to do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 5, 2010

• OP, you could search for groups of like minded people. I believe there is a groups tab at the top of the page. click on "find groups" and type in some of the keywords of how you believe. There is bound to be a lot of groups with women that think just like you. This area is more for subjects and debate, and that's what most of us come here ready for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. You don't say what political stance you take but believe me, Conservatives live with that feeling. Personally I don't care what others think. There are some things I will post about and some that I might not. It just depends on what's going on. If the world is talking about it I might but i won't rehash something just to start crap. If it's important to you then you need not feel bad about it. If you want to get your opinions out then do so and don't be afraid of lefty's or righty's bashing you. Join a group of people who feel as you do. Look on here to find the moms with the same views as you. If you are on here just a bit you know pretty much who is for what. Just don't ever feel you are being stifled by the "other" side because then you let them win and we are all entitled to our opinions.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:45 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Yes, all the time. Are you meaning in your day to day life, or on here? I know when I have issues with just about anything, and I try to talk about it, everyone looks at me like I'm from another planet. I don't know if I just don't explain myself well, or if I get irritated before everyone else, or what. Generally, once I'm over it, others are getting irritated about whatever I was irritated about. It is annoying, I agree with you so very much there!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:08 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I see what you're saying. It seems like only on here people think my ideas and beliefs are outrageous. Or that I need to grow up because of them. My friends and family don't think that at all.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:51 AM on May. 5, 2010

• SaraP7 & OP- CM's P and CE forum is not the real world. It represents about 30 woman, 10 of whom are die hards. Do not be fooled into thinking their thinking is any more correct or righteous than yours. Sometimes when I read the stuff certain people post, I wonder if they're really adult women and moms, but then I remember different strokes for different folks. Also, my family is happy and successful. The level of "miserable" some represent is sad-what a waste. Again, different strokes. I'm certain some could be living their dream life and still be complaining. Any wonder why the country stops listening?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on May. 5, 2010

• It represents about 30 woman, 10 of whom are die hards.

I know what you mean. There is gang of women on here that just never shut up. Every question you go on they are there with their pictures and their links. Like some conservative site is credible or something?

Like I always say though, ' you have to go through the bees to get to the honey."
    Anonymous

• I'm certain in in that 10 die hard group..My bad..Lol
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:13 PM on May. 5, 2010