Do you work with one of your co-workers who just dosn't seem to like you?

I ask because I have had some up's and down's with 2 of mine out of 60 so that's very good I must be well liked for only 2 to dislike me, they say I am too ditsy which I really hate! But I have to admit I am a ditsy person! But I heard today on the phone My co-worker was talking to someone and said I really just don't like her! And well she's really young! I have been there 2 1/2 yrs longer then her, and still know more rules then she ever will! So I wish she would lay off, the other try's to be like my mom I am 21, and they are in their 40-55 yr range. It sucks to work with hard headed and rich people. One of My co-workers is unbelievably rich! And always brags about it, it bugs me it's like she dislikes me because I don't live a rich high class lifestyle like she does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There's a couple of people at my work that I feel just don't care for me. They seem to have an attitude around, like they think they are better than me, or something. I hate it!
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 12:38 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Don't take what I'm going to say as an insult take it as an advise: YOU SHOULD GET A LIFE

If you were to have a nice BF and nice family a good friend you wouldn't have to think about what others say about you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I don't know about co workers but I had a boss that hated me. No matter how hard I tried she just didn't like me & I never did find out why. I was always polite to her. I even confronted her about it but she said she didn't kno what I was talking about because she thought I was nice & a great worker but I could tell she still didn't like me. Oh well I just laughed it off.
    my3babes

Answer by my3babes at 2:43 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I had a HORRIBLE co worker...she lied to the VPs about it trying to get me fired, one day after I left work she went back into the vault and removed thousands of dollars worth of checks that I had posted (it was as a bank) and put them on teh counter...seh ended up pretty much getting me fired. She was my bosses favorite so they believed everything she said. She did alot of stuff that made me make mistakes. She would change a loan type so that when I got the report to 'clean' out the file that I would do it the way she had changed it to THEN she would change it back to the way it was originally supposed to be. So I would get in trouble for the loan papers not being right....grrrr
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 11:57 AM on May. 5, 2010