could i be preg?

okay im ttc and my breasts hurt during and after ovulating but only for a week and now my boobs and noticeably larger and im not due for my period for like 7 days ...is it just me hoping to much that im preg...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It very well could be, I couldn't tell you how many times I did this to myself and it makes it harder. Just try to be patient until you can take a test, I know it's hard. Good luck!
    TruckersWife426

Answer by TruckersWife426 at 12:32 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I honestly don't know why people ask these "could I be pregnant?" questions. A lot of guys even know some symptoms of pregnancy so if you are experiencing any symptoms take a test and go to the doctor. How are people over the computer going to tell you if you're pregnant or not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on May. 5, 2010

• People are asking people opinions...people on the computer are not expected to tell someone they are pregnant or not..obviously!
    joelsmommy

Answer by joelsmommy at 3:39 AM on May. 5, 2010

• yeah, the best way to know for sure is to go see your gynochologist, :)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:15 AM on May. 5, 2010

• well anonymous 1:42 its a simple question if u dont like it when people ask get off cm or just dont look at the questions.... Oh and i know best is to go to the doc but im not gonna waste my money until i am atleast late i was just asking someone opinion....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on May. 7, 2010

• UPDATE.... my boobs are no longer swollen or tender .....but i am having mild cramping and period is still 5 days away and i never cramp until the day of my period...could it be implantation cramping.....and i have been reading online some symptoms can come and go during the early stages of preg....plz dont be a hag and say mean things i just want honest opinions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on May. 7, 2010

• well up date LAdDIES! I have gotten 5 bfp but cant get into the docs till Tues! Fingers Crossed!
    Anonymous