I'm gonna use an Intelligender @ 24weeks, how accurate are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Weren't correct for either 3 of mine, lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I have heard they tend to say boy most of the time. So if you are having a boy it is likely to be right. Don't know if that's true but when my younger sister went for her ultra sound the tech told her that just that day she had seen 4 women who had done them and only the boys were right.
    mikeysmom1980

Answer by mikeysmom1980 at 12:40 AM on May. 5, 2010

• at 24 weeks why not just get a regular ultrasound?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 5, 2010

• my baby has refused to show me for all my ultrasounds
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I know how much the wait sucks... my first baby made me wait til 33 weeks when she finally showed her sex and it drove me crazy waiting til the end like that. Intelligender really is a waste though. I followed the directions exact, and even though I felt I knew the result I had them verify that it was a boy result with pictures, they assured me it was. Five weeks later we got to see our little girl's parts clear as day.

I wouldn't recommend intelligender to anyone, but the Red Cabbage Test only costs a few dollars to do and it seems to have much more accurate results. You may want to try both and compare.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 3:22 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I took it twice and followed the directions very carefully. It was wrong!! I found out this morning it's a girl. I wouldn't waste the money.
    chesswoman

Answer by chesswoman at 2:54 PM on Aug. 31, 2010