just curious..how many of you have left your SO for another man?

Tell me about it, and are you still with the "new" man?.....

HaviksMum

Asked by HaviksMum at 12:52 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, kind of. My ex was an ass but at the time I wasn't emotionally strong enough to break it off and I didn't want to be alone and heartbroken. So, I played along like I was still with him all the while exploring my options and finally broke it off with him when I met my current SO and was happy. I'm still with him 6 years later! And I never once felt guilty about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on May. 5, 2010

• personally i havent, but i had feelings for another man once. But I look at my husband, the father of my children, and think aboutall the bad and good times we've had, the hardships we went through, the hard work he does to support my girls and i, etc. I wasnt going to throw it all away just for some feelings.. But I will say if youre not happy and your marriage is on the verge of destruction, leave and try to be happy with another man who will love you. Mama always said "dont open another can of corn until you finish the first one.."
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:03 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Nope. I'm not a tramp.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 2:34 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I did when I was 18 but my ex was cheating on me with like 4 women I found out so I didn't feel bad
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:25 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Well, guess what, it doesn't make you a tramp. It depends on circumstances, everything depends on circumstances. I didn't leave my ex for anyone else, I left him for other reason, the above post just got under my skin because not everyone who leaves their man for another one is a tramp, I've learned NOT to be judgemental because one day you just might walk a mile in their shoes, so what right does one person have to call someone else a tramp? Geeze.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 5, 2010

• geeze no kiddin, someone has some skeletons in their closet or something. that is very true, one day you might just walk in those shoes and realize you havent been happy for a long time.
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 11:28 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I'm glad I did. He was five years older and already had all his fun. I thought we would be partners and we could have fun together but he literally wanted to settle down. I stayed too long until I met a younger guy at work. Then I had a lot of fun dating completely inappropriate people and hanging out in bars. I didn't have kids yet. I love my now SO, we are on the same level.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 6, 2010