Why is it when one area of life gets better, other areas have to SUCK?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• If your life was 100% perfect, that would just be really boring! Life is full of twists and turns, ups and downs. It's what makes us strong and keeps us on our toes. I know it feels like you are probably the only one to experience that, but trust me, everyone does. I live by two statements: "This too shall pass" and "What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger".

Good luck, I hope it gets better for you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:17 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Because Eve ate the apple? lol sorry....
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 2:24 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Duality. You can never have it %100 good. There always have to be a negative to balance the good. This is a good life lesson to remember.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:21 AM on May. 5, 2010

• To teach us to focus on the good things in life, and to teach us lessons. The bad things in life are normally lessons to help us grow into better people. Learn from the bad, and focus on the good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on May. 5, 2010