Was april a horrible month for you???

Ugh.. I'm so glad april is over. It was just an AWFUL month for us. my car died, dh bought a lemon, my vaccum broke, my couch broke, we got mice, my rocking chair broke, dh and i have been bickering and snapping at eachother constantly. we had unexpected bills come up that left us 300$ short at the end of the month.. so we are starting this month off bad too. I got denied medicad (AGAIN) even though dh and I both make min wage and I have like 9000$ in dr bills. AANNDD have a re-occuring cyst on my wrist that hurts like crazy but I can't go to the dr. because I don't have insurance. I'm ready for soemthing really good to happen to us!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Always realize it can be worse! For us in April we made some bill settlements totaling $1,300 but still saved enough to go to Florida, found out we were preg, were sooo happy, then we started having complications and 4 days later had emergency surgery and lost our baby due to an ectopic pregnancy. So ya April was the worst so far but never ask if it can get any worse because it can and will!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on May. 5, 2010

• April was a very bad month for alot of people that live around me we had a total of eight tornado's that left ten people dead lots injured and thousands of people with out homes cars and most of there belongings. lots of stores and schools are demolished.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:39 AM on May. 5, 2010

• i think april will forever remain a horrible month for me.

...it's the month my mom died last year.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:00 AM on May. 5, 2010

• April was bad for us too. My DH got a job that fell through because he had the nerve to get sick, imagine that! And my sister in law died of lung cancer. I pray that this month is better for us and everyone!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 2:42 PM on May. 5, 2010

• In times like that, is when you are supposed to hold hands and work through all of it together.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 9:41 PM on May. 5, 2010