How can I deal with my 1 yr old son's attitude and is it normal for him to have a bad attitude and to be mean? Help!

mama052507

Asked by mama052507 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 1 year old is mighty young for a bad attitude. I would recommend you take him to a homeopathic doctor. They have helped with our daughters behavior issues. It's all natural so I feel good about it and it helped her become a happy child. I also would start doing a food journal on what he eats every day and see if a pattern in certain foods upping his bad attitude. Eileen
    EileenMarie

Answer by EileenMarie at 12:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• My ds is 14 months and he has the same problem, apparently there are a cpl moms on cm that have this issue. I do have to agree with the pp though because I have heard many good things about these dr's- although Im yet to try one. Ive been told its the horribly early terrible twos- which is prolly not the answer you wanna hear. Best of luck :)
    1proudmommy07

Answer by 1proudmommy07 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2008