ok i am trying to have another baby i have two daughters already and i thought i might be pregnant because on april 21 my boyfriend didn't pull out and we have done it everyday since then but when i was pregnant with my other two i was sick before it would show up on the test but he keeps telling me that I am pregnant but the only thing i have felt is the lower part of my stomach feels heavy and my last period was on april 15....so could i be a couple of weeks already

preggox3

Asked by preggox3 at 3:21 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your screen name says it all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Sorry i an not trying to be rude but what are you asking?
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:25 AM on May. 5, 2010

• If she could be pregnant....

Honey, We both know you very well could be. However, you say you period was on april 15th... Count 14 days after the last day of your period and those are the days you are ovulating. There is only 2-3 days in there where you could get pregnant. If you're trying hard for another baby, then you should do research on these things. A woman needs to be in tune with her body when she is trying for a baby. Also if you are pregnant now (which I don't think you are but it's not my body)You'd only be about a week maybe 2-3 if that. Wait until you miss your period this month, then take a test......For future reference, use the ovulation method when you are going to try again. Take care hun and hope I helped some.
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 7:52 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I didn't get sick with my second one and was shocked when my period was late. I was TTC at the time and thought Oh well next month just because I wasn't throwing up like the first time, and my breasts didn't hurt like the first time. Every pregnancy is different. I did throw up later, just not before my period was late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on May. 5, 2010