Could this be it?!?!?!?!

Okay I have taken a test and it was negative. I got one sort of positive test a few days ago but I am not sure if it was just an evap line. Well I am officially 2 days late and I have no signs of af and my cervix is really high and soft and slightly open. Also I have had very light spotting the past two days. I have no cramps or clots just a tiny amount of pink when I wipe every once in a while. I have never had this happen before so I am hoping this is it for us. What do you guys think? Do these things sound like I am preggo???

joelsmommy

Asked by joelsmommy at 3:37 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm not really sure. The slight bleeding can be implantation, which is a positive. If a test doesn't show by now then I would go to the Dr.! Take one more HPT and then if that says no then go to the Dr. A blood test is a for sure way to know.
    bbycrazy

Answer by bbycrazy at 10:29 AM on May. 5, 2010