Horrible stretch marks ....how do i get rid of them??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Let me know when you figurd it out
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 4:08 AM on May. 5, 2010

• They fade over time. You can exercise and eat right to tighten the skin back up, but that's about it. I have terrible one's. They cover my entire belly and go down past where hair starts growing, and I have the same thick stretchmarks all over my thighs as well. I didn't even gain much weight! and I gained it slowly! But I knew my skin was going to do this to me... They've faded a lot and my baby pooch has gone in a lot since I've started losing weight with diet and exercise. I've lost 20lbs.. 10 more to go to reach my goal weight!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Get Strivectin from GNC, but you can't use it while you're pregnant.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 6:41 AM on May. 5, 2010

• sorry on cure but bio- oil can be good at making them fade
    68tl

Answer by 68tl at 7:42 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I heard Emu Oil works magic, but it's kinda pricey so I've never tried it myself.
    breefullyme

Answer by breefullyme at 8:12 AM on May. 5, 2010

• you can try oils and things. They will eventually turn white (after a couple years) with my experience.......Mine were really deep...........its been 7 years and I still have them....my entire belly is covered.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on May. 5, 2010

• They will never fully go away. Some oils , like the emu oil, will help it fade faster. But, they will always be there. After 8 years, mine are completely white & i wear a two piece bathing suit all the time. I even had a friend ask me "why do you have no stretch marks, not fare" but then i walked up to her & pointed them out. She was shocked to see that i actually did have plenty of them. They just kind of blend in now. I find that a little tan helps them blend in even better which is why i use a two piece. I am proud of my stretch marks, they are a symbol of the life i helped create & i think they are beautiful.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:10 AM on May. 5, 2010

• You can't.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:19 AM on May. 5, 2010

• 3 pregnancies in 7 years.... I have EARNED my battle scars. And I wear them proudly.

There is nothing short of surgical removal that will rid you of them. They do fade, but will always be visible. The ones on my hips/stomach got so bad that I had 2 of them rupture, and had to have sutures to hold me back together!!! I don't even know that they COULD do that.
    Emu oil, Coco Butter, Vitamin E oil.... they all work to help fade, but you earned them. You should be proud!!! On that note, I am going to go get my bikini out of the wash, and get some sun! Battle Scars & ALL!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:39 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I use Shea Butter and its helped me get rid of many of mine from teenage growth changes.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 12:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2010