when is the best time to have a baby shower?

im 28 weeks right now.
im due july 27th exact.

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 4:49 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There is no best time. If someone wants to give you a shower, let them at their convenience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I am due July 30th :) and my sister is giving me one 3 weeks b4 I am due... With my first I think I was around 5 or 6 weeks b4 I was due.. it is whatever everybody figures out! gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:46 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I was 4 weeks away from my due due when I had mine. It doesn't really matter though. Anywhere between finding out the sex and a month b4, is fine lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I think it should be done around the 6 month, that way you already know what you are having and you have plenty of time to get the things that you didn't get a the shower and time to set everything up. With my son my baby shower was two weeks before my due date, I was in the hospital the night before and had actually just been released and had to go straight there. And then went back up to the hospital that night and had him, I had no time to put everything up, and my husband had to rush around and get a few things we still needed.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 8:31 AM on May. 5, 2010

• 7-8 months. You do want to have everything set up at 36 wks just in case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Don't wait to long. My sister had her baby shower 4 wks before her due date and had the guest of honor(baby) joined her. It was cute though. We put him in a basket as the center piece.
    yolandasix

Answer by yolandasix at 9:28 AM on May. 5, 2010

• lmao Yolanda! that is so cute
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on May. 5, 2010

• i had mine 3 weeks b4 my c-section....
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:39 AM on May. 5, 2010