My Breast Hurt

It is my first pregnancy and i havent experience any symptoms at all no morning sickness no stretch marks on my belly the only think that i can say i have had that other pregnant women complain about are cramps in my legs and that only happens after walking alot. im about 36 weeks in with only a month to go i figure it would be smooth sailing however for the past two days my breast have really been bothering me its like a burning sensation or like a pinch of somesort and its only happening with my left breast i thought it had something to do with my heart until i rubbed my nipple and the sensation went away for about 2 sec and came back again. what is going on is this normal? i usually get the feeling for about 5min to a hour periodically but more then once a day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call the docs to see wht they say. I do think it is somewht normal...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Totally normal. It's your breast being primed for the milk to come in. I had the same problem w/ my pregnancies.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 10:18 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Just wait, the pain gets worst when the milk comes in after baby is born!! But don't worry, in a few months you won't even remember any of this pain, just pure joy of your baby.
    Vins_mom09

Answer by Vins_mom09 at 12:04 PM on May. 5, 2010

• yea the boobs are normal. mind stung really bad. but you need to pay attention to the way your legs feel. if your thighs are hurting periodically you may need to chill out. i was having pain like my muscles were worked out for a couple days before i gave birth to both of my daughters. its a big sighn of labor im not saying your gonna have her but you may be dialating.
    nattysmommie

Answer by nattysmommie at 3:42 PM on May. 5, 2010

• my legs have been feeling like i have been running laps im starting to get tired more and more but hopefully he doesnt come early i was just alarmed about the boob situation because i for one never had these big things before i went from a B cup to a D and there isnt any milk yet.
    Anonymous